View Single Post
Old 05-11-06, 04:08 AM   #5
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
My friend just TOLD me today that him and his mom's boyfriend's daughter have been dating...for almost 10 months.

She's 15, and he's turning 18.

I didn't know exactly how to respond, so I did some research. And what I found was shocking.

A lot families that are trying to blend in together, especially the one's that have teenagers, are noticing that they're sons and daughters (step brothers and step sisters) actually falling in love is becoming more common.

Now, I don't know what to say to my friend...it is wrong, because even though his mom and her dad aren't married, they're still together.

BUT

They were not raised as brother and sister, therefore, they are brought togetehr more as friends than siblings.

Interesting issue.

Discuss. Curious to see people's opinions and ideas about this.

I went out with my mums boyfriends daughter...SAME situation as the one you mentioned in this post...although my mum never had plans on marrying this guy...so it was easier for us...shame...she was prolly the best girl i had...oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote