View Single Post
Old 05-12-06, 11:59 AM   #37
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

IP:

PIMPIN Ain't Ez or whatever ya name is lol ...my home girl from Chicago is a producer out there that kows and associates with a lot of underground rappers in the Chicago area ...Lupe Fiasco's manager hoLLa'd at her for beats for his album like last year, before she even knew who he was, so she told 'em no ...she's been in -studio with Shawnna before and she knows the dude that taught Kanye everything he knows about making beats and she PERSONALLY knows the dude that Jay-Z bit a song from
is she credible enough now?...

as for 50Cent, he ragged on Ja Rule for singing on his label-mates hooks and shit and now that's the SAME thing that he does...how does that make him better than Ja Rule? ROFLMAO ...man I swear you kids need special-ed class
the shit ya'll say is just RETARDED!!

P.S. werd @ Leady ...if someone "paid homage" to Jay-Z and "borrowed" some of his lyrics they'd be called a biter, so it's the same thing he's doing and he doesn't give writer credits to other niggas so he IS stealing!! you people need to open your eyes and ears and think about it in terms of if he wasn't such a large-scale artist...it'd be biting if he wasn't, so it's STILL biting either way

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote