View Single Post
Old 05-12-06, 03:23 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no she aint its all know sum1 who know sum1 blah blah all that dont mean sht for all i know u makin this person up come on how am i ment to believe this

n for the second part on run it santana says i know wat girls like i know wat they want they wanna stay up n party all night

he took that from a jay song where he says i know wat girls want i know wat they like they want to sex me they think im sexy

that whole part juelz flowed the exact same way n all but i am in no way sayin he bit he was givin jay props there jus cause it was so ovious it was a jay line that u cudnt try n pull it off as your own jus like wat jay did wit his lines

oh n juelz said that in the intro to his part jus like wat jay does wit most his "biten" lines

but i aint callin him a biter for that even tho i dont like him so wat u sayin there is completly wrong

or maybe he got it from the 1980's song "I know what boys like" by the Waitresses, which Jay Z also re-flipped. Here's the lyrics, you ass hat: http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/waitresses.htm

Stop talkin outta your ass man, you dunno WHAT the hell you're sayin.

And WORD to Leady @ ignorant muppets lmao.

what do you expect from people who think money means skills? What a waste of life.

Leady, I'm sure you know Jay-Z got his name from Jazzo who he used to sweat rediculously right?

Jay-z should pay royalties to every raper he snacks off of for writing his rhymes.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote