View Single Post
Old 05-12-06, 04:24 PM   #41
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no she aint its all know sum1 who know sum1 blah blah all that dont mean sht for all i know u makin this person up come on how am i ment to believe this

n for the second part on run it santana says i know wat girls like i know wat they want they wanna stay up n party all night

he took that from a jay song where he says i know wat girls want i know wat they like they want to sex me they think im sexy

that whole part juelz flowed the exact same way n all but i am in no way sayin he bit he was givin jay props there jus cause it was so ovious it was a jay line that u cudnt try n pull it off as your own jus like wat jay did wit his lines

oh n juelz said that in the intro to his part jus like wat jay does wit most his "biten" lines

but i aint callin him a biter for that even tho i dont like him so wat u sayin there is completly wrong

if anybody bit from jay-z that just means biters are biting other biters now...just cuz julez bit off of jay dont make jay not a biter...and like apexx said its fom that i know what guys want from the waitresses
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote