View Single Post
Old 05-13-06, 04:50 PM   #66
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Man why waste youre time doing that shit, you must have no life.

But for real, lmao... From the first time I beefed with her, I kept telling her she had fucked up self esteem problems and now we all see that she's just some poser in it for the e-attention... And weak mentally. -_-

You Apexx, are a man..... "The" man, if you will.

And I dont know wtf all you other guys are talking about. You have all obviously been on the internet for 30+ minutes sometime in your life. What's the difference if he spent half an hour owning the shit out of someone and you spent it jacking off or posting on a forum or some shit.

LMAO well said, well said. *tips hat*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
wow, lol, lesson learned: Don't get apex mad

But um, why is every sayin apex ain't got a life n' shit? he said it only took him 30 minutes. Not like he looked up her record, all he did was enter a few urls, high lights things n' stuff. relax.

lmao, word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
nah yo....thas why we talk to YOUUUU your bitch fugly as fuck...we was SWARING she was a alien !! ...we was tryna dognap that chick for further tests !!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOG NAP!! LMAO

yo for real man, if you call somebody elses girl and you say YOU love THEM!! ESPECIALLY WHNE YOU'RE GOIN OUT WITH LK WHO YOU GOT THE NUMBER FROM!!!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHA

Son, that shits on your life AND your girl!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote