View Single Post
Old 05-13-06, 08:32 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
that is bullshit pro tools does not have a max 32 stereo tracks it does 192
and pro tools you can record in true 48bit while in logic pro you can only do 24 bit and the normal 32 bit float

Sure abotu that? Pro Tools LE is a max 32. But an expansion pack and you can go to 48.

HD (which costs 10 grand) is the only one that cn do 192 and I don't know anybody foolish enough to spend 10 grand and still can't get 255 tracks.

And lets give PT a round of applause for bing able to record a frequency no devices output in lmao, congrats. The human ear hears no difference in 32 bit sound and anything over it, so who gives a shit?

that's liek a flash light that shines in colors you can't see lmao.

but don't take my word for it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetwater.com
From a software standpoint, the TDM software for the Pro Tools|HD systems will have more features than the Pro Tools LE software, and first and foremost, different track count. TDM software will play back up to 192 simultaneous audio tracks (Pro Tools|HD Accel) while LE is limited to 32. This is where the issue of needs and usage begins to enter the picture.

^^yup, so now me, sweet water, and protools are all lying and wrong

It don't even make sense to go on man it's relaly not that important to me to prove what's already known.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote