View Single Post
Old 05-16-06, 12:15 AM   #6
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

well for starters.....does she know you existeence....i know it sounds corny...but does she know who you are..if not...then find a gateway to get her to know who you are..

for some peope its the straight forward method...ya know the walking up to her and just laying it straight...but thats usualy for hte guys that have high confidence levels and been swinging their tool for a mighty long time

and theres where a lot of us (including me) fall into..the category where we try to find a medium for us to meet...like getting ina study group she is in....or the accidental bump in the hallway.....the asking if she can proofread a paper...and then slide into a convo about something...if played out smoothly you can get some nice results.....its worked for me

and yes anybody can get with anyone.....you ever seen teh movie Hitch...that movie is fuckin educational when it comes to this shit....i was taking notes in the theatre like a mothafucka.........if what i said dont' please ya...then rent the movie