View Single Post
Old 05-17-06, 09:20 PM   #113
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

ok gaypex,first off.....u claim i'm lyin about everything in my life just cuz i didnt prove it to u with pics? whooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaares....YOU HAVE A CAM,scratch that,YOU HAVE TWO CAMS N STILL HAVENT PROVEN ANNNNNY OF THE SHIT U BE CLAIMIN TO HAVE,NO PICS OF UR HOUSE,NO PICS OF THE INSIDE OF UR HOUSE,NO PICS WITH THAT PORSHE IN FRONT OF UR HOUSE,NO GF,NO WIFE NO KID NO JOB NO FUCKIN NOTHING....
all u do is post on here,make net friends by chatting with rv heads on aim.....u post wack audios n make 14 yr olds believe u are some rapper in real life,meanwhile u are just a fuckin middle aged pedo who has to pay to even look at bitches,n carpools along with broke negros all over
...tell me,how many over 20 black dudes are there on here,active ones? fags not included......
so who is it that u spend ur life with? 14 yr old white kids................................MOST OF THEM ARE STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL...N CUZ THEY TOLD U UR AUDIOS ARE GOOD U ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL

secondly....i dont give 2 shits about net audios,net text,net rapboards ,and most of all,net rankings....YOU DO,THATS WHY U ROCK IT IN UR SIG....
again i'll have to refresh ur failing memory,but i'm the one who said noone is sitting there listening to all the tracks on soundclick n rating them,its prolly how many times it was clicked...THEN YOU corrected me n said how u know the breakdown of how they are rated...bla bla bla n kept EMPHASIZING how u were VOTED top 1%...

u even went further by sayin u move ur audios to different categories to see what ones they do best in....if the ratings go by how many ppl click it,....why the fuck would u move em around? why the fuck would u rock it in ur sig that u are in the top 1% when u arent even ?????

CASE CLOSED......ur audios blow cock,n u are just some fuckin ghetto negro who lives with his momma n posts on a netboard filled with white kids

n ur dumb ass thinks that u found someone with the same name as my man on myspace than it automatically means thats him

what about

http://members.blackplanet.com/apexx

IS THAT YOU BECAUSE THAT DUDE HAS THE SAME NAME? ARE U 38?ROFL

how about this guy

www.myspace.com/apexx

ARE U A WHITE ROCKER FROM UK?CUZ ITS THE SAME NAME THAT MUST MEAN ITS THE SAME PERSON,CUZ EVVVVVVVVVVERYONE ON THE NET HAS A SUPER ORIGINAL NAME THAT NOOOOOONE ELSE CAN POSSIBLY GET RIGHT?

fuckin dumb negro,go rob a corner store n get shot
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote