View Single Post
Old 05-17-06, 11:36 PM   #22
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dot
Negro, where you from? It can't be the west. That's the exact same E-40 said on My Block:The Bay...exact same thing word for word.

But yea...like I said, it originated in tha bay...moved to sac and all of nor cal. It's like crunk, but it's not like crunk.

^^^lol.

i cant be from the west??? lol...dude, i live in stockton (209). im like an hour and a half from the o. and s.f. at the most. on a side note, im a "cracker".

*clears throat.*

the hyphy movement originated in the o. several years ago (branching off from the sideshow culture) but has spread throughout the rest of the bay (vallejo/s.f. etc.), the valley (sac/stockton etc.), to so-cal (l.a.) and beyond (i've been hearin' names like texas/louisianna/florida/new york etc.) keak da sneak (of '3xkrazy'), "mr. sneakaluffagus" himself has been given the credit of starting the "style" (<<< and yes....THAT was ALSO said in the mtv show....because THATS the TRUTH aswell.).

...and as far as me saying "the exact same shit" that e-40 said, thats bullshit. my post above was actually copied and pasted from a thread made about the same topic a few months ago...so i figured i'd get a freepost, fuck it. how old is that e-40 shit??? i can tell you this though...check the shit "word for word", i guarantee my post is not his quote.....get the fuck outta here with that shit, for real. if theres any remote simularities in how he and i explained the hyphy movement that can mean only one thing: he and i both know what we're talkin' about.

chillax fam, trust me......I know what IM speakin' on.

CALIFORNIA STAND UP!!!

...the super..

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.