Thread: R.I.P Hip Hop
View Single Post
Old 05-18-06, 05:13 PM   #11
The Creator
I beat bitches up

IP:

its couse of all the egos surrounding hip hop...u gotta keep ur image as a thug or a gangster or a str8 hood nigga. its wat sells and some people honestly get so caught up in it that they dont know how to turn it off in my opinion. or even worst...some of em niggaz that use to have to grind and do crazy shit for money dont want to look fake just cuz they got money so they still do the same ol hood shit. people like T.I who has foundations and shit to help people realises this. The problem is not hip hop the music...its hip hop the mentality...we cant be soft like in the other catagories like pop and country and blues....even RnB niggas is trying to look like they thugs on videos while dancing and shit.
sadly....people do get hurt or killed through something that has such an impact like the hip hop life....

RiPs
Proof....2 Pac.....Izrealle(bustas homeboy that got shot).....Biggie.....Big L......Jam master J........and all others that have gone down and helped elevate hip hop to wat it is today for us...