View Single Post
Old 05-19-06, 02:33 AM   #18
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
if crunk music actually was lyrical i'd consider it but shit just repeats itself....lil jon dont even rap he just repeats the same shit..he does the hook 50 thousand million times then goes to a bridge for a couple hundred then back to the hook for another 30 million times again and the lyrics are soooo basic and it all sounds the same...there's more shit ta party too than just crunk music and lol if i ruled the world isnt one of them

well for one thing duke...lil jon isn't even a rapper.....hes a producer..he just does that shit to add his own touch to his beats.....

and seriously?....i don't think you can get up and really party to some jay z and nas shit...i mean come on...when was the last time you heard somethin "lyrical" in the club....you don't.....that why people like lil jon and other crunk people make songs like this...for the club and partys..........theres more to just walking teh sidewalk with some thought provoking lyrical rhymes going through your heads...not everyone wants to hear that all the time....i don't....sometimes i want to get up and get crunk...and those "lyrical" cats arn't going to help me at all when it comes to that......