View Single Post
Old 05-20-06, 01:04 AM   #61
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Talking

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
fuck school and fuck everybody else that underestimate me and my shit and take me for a muthafuckin idiot...u muthafuckas gon pay when we see face ta face then it be more like foot ta ass when i see ya'll...yea fuckin rap wannabes...if ya'll put the same fuckin effort inta rap as ya'll do talkin..ya'll be muthafuckin millionaires

oh shit...I think we made em snap...lmfao....does it really matter wat us niggas on the net say about u that much? heres some knowledge...how many times in a day will u see any of us? and I doubt u'll whoop my ass dawg...marine corps dont train us to be no bitch homie...I'll str8 rack u up so chill. we just trying to say that just cuz a nigga made it be it by skills, luck, hard work, or just plain ol being at the right place at the right time...its not garanteed to no man...look at niggas in sports who join right after high school and then fuck them selfs up on the field...u always need something to fall back on dawg incase plan A dont work...thats all we are trying to tell u.

oh and Mim...I dropd out but then I got back in and finished school...I had to get 2 jobz to help my moms pay the bill...aint nothing thug about that shit...