View Single Post
Old 05-20-06, 02:38 PM   #51
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
pretty much Nos is right....

America has its gangs, thugs, etc. ....but Americas crime rate is NOTHING compared to tons of places.......

and LMAO @ the kid who said memphis....umm...i have been to memphis numerous times..considering i live in clarksville...its not that far of a drive..........and yes...memphis has its few rough parts....but for the most part....memphis is a pretty nice city...EVERYWHERE has their hoods...dont think just cause memphis has its few that the thugs are tons more superior there than anywhere else in this country.........its all the same shit.....a hood is a hood no matter where you go...

but yea....try going to some random poor country....see an 8 yr old walking around with a gun just waiting to shoot your ass............and then tell me you live in the hood

People act like "the hood" is just one neighborhood connected and sprouted throughout the country. Some hoods are worse than others and just walking through one a couple days/weeks doesn't mean you saw everything. You can't tell people they don't have it rough just because another place has it rougher. In that case no one can say "ow" at anything. Everyone has something they think is bad or morally wrong and everyone has an opinion of how much of it is enough for 'bad'. So everyone stop talking about who has it rougher, cause rough is rough for whoever's opinion it is. And btw "cool" is the same thing as "admirable" or "respectable". Just in a different term. So yea..