View Single Post
Old 05-20-06, 09:52 PM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hensley.
and btw, don't pull that usin my pic without postin yours ish please. just try to find one of you so it's at least the same type of battle.

I won't.

Personally though, I don't see what the big deal is. If somebody puts their picture on the net where it is easily accessible then they should know in a battle.. at some point somebody is going to use it against them.

Its called doing your research on your opponent to find material you can use against them, and a picture is the obvious first choice.

But, if the other dude has never posted a picture on the net before because for some reason they don't want to... or purely because they don't want it used against them in a battle, then I say thats fine to.

But, unless the battle is stated as a picture battle from the get-go a person battling and dropping a verse on somebody's picture is not required to then post one of their own.

I mean, battling ain't about making it an even playing field is it.
If you were to battle some dude on the streets and he comes dressed like a complete ass clown, you wouldn't then be expected to go and dress like a complete ass clown to just to make it fair and shit.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote