View Single Post
Old 05-21-06, 01:20 PM   #74
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
you are a moron, i understand the rush of being high/drunk at school, i used to smoke a blunt every morning before i got on the bus, sooner or later ur gonna realize all that shit is a waste of time and you're gonna regret fucking up so much....trust me kid, the last emotion you should be feeling right now is happiness

whoever said i was happy?? i just dont give a fuck bout what people have ta say bout this shit....i never said i feel good about it...im just not crying and balling about it....if u smoked a blunt everyday before school u should know exactly how it is wit bein high/drunk at school..u know my reason on why i did it...besides how can u even be able ta tell i was happy about it unless i said i was happy...u dont see me smiling through the computer or through ur moniter u CANNOT say how i truly feel about this shit...of course im mad and depressed bout this shit but i aint gon let people take it for weakness so if people talk shit to me because of this or think all of a sudden they care about me then ur damn right im gon defend myself doesnt mean im happy bout what just went on...
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote