View Single Post
Old 05-22-06, 12:23 PM   #25
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
ya'll on some nerd rap bullshit..and your from georgia.. you should love ross... well my dude from tennekee does... ross got whats hot in the streets right now all over da map so say what you say but ya'll fuckin nerdrappers gotta get over that vocab bull shit...its flow....and what sounds good

Im wit this cat...if u cant flow then all the words in the dictionary will not help u sell a record...Nas can do it cuz he can flow along wit a few other mu fuckas too but it dont sell as much as it use to...If ur shit don't sound good but u talking about todays issues and shit....honestly....I dont really wanna hear about shit like bush and the war and todays events when I listen to my music...I go through it daily as it is u know...I like to tune out for those 3 to 5 minutes that that the track is playing and just chill and nod my head to some shit I can feel. I like Rick ross...we need more artist from the south so we dont have to listen to laffy taffy no more dawg...lol...even if u dont like him as a rapper...u still should support him as someone who is getting payed to do wat we all wanna do...