View Single Post
Old 05-23-06, 10:00 PM   #30
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
uh, lay-text is on old concept, anyone can fit a old wordplay concept into their freestlye if they want to. And he free's one sylable, man, i'm freeing 2 sylable. I spit wordplay off the dome also, witty personals, i'm just ill with it, you don't know, all I do, at home, in class, in the streats, at friends places, wtv, i'm always busting free's off in my mind, sometimes out loud

dayum... im mad u critiquin my style like that homie... haha talkin bout one syllable... on some serious shyt tho, freestyle battlin is my thing man... i can spit multies too... like, more than two syllables. i usually do, just not in this battle... ya know? amarosa, i'ma toast ya, roller coaster... hahah that was actually one of my lines when i was makin fun of this one guy... lol but anyways, i'd love to battle you. i wish ninth would come out one day and battle me, but if u guys can i'd like to get both of you in a battle. not to brag or anything... but i've won multiple handicapped matches... 3 on one's, two on one's etc...i wish somebody would come battle me
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote