View Single Post
Old 05-24-06, 01:07 AM   #1
AkHiLeEz_SkYLL
New to RV

Pain in a Verse

IP:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219324
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=228578

verse to a colab i did with my boy on a different site......check.

My pain isn’t somethin’ I boast to most, I suppose what’s wrote’ll be dope when it’s flowed//~/
Know I’m deep when I rhyme, my pain’ll leak in ya mind when I’m speakin’ this time//~/
The truth is steep an’ inclined, ‘cause it’s fuk SkYLL unless he gotta deal an’ he signed//~/
an’ I know you feelin’ these lines, that’s why SkYLL is ill ‘cause he’s real when he rhymes//~/
when I’m writin’ I’m focused, I spit what’s on my mind, don’t care if you like it, I flow it//~/
combined wit the dopest, none of you care about how I feel inside an’ you know it//~/
my life's a game none of you would pull out the cupboard to play//~/
seems like the good an’ evil in me are lovers in ways, remember what I cover today//~/
lyrically, I’m so dope that I’m cocky, but I use negativity, I use it intensely//~/
have you drew what I’m sensing? I would never connect to emcees personally//~/
because they’ll use it against me, conform to writin’ abuse wit the pen’s ink//~/
I’ll let everyone laugh at my pain while I continue to collapse as i reign//~/
but i know nobody could ever run a lap in my game let alone//~/
tap in my frame only to stop in awe to try an' get a grasp on my pain//~/
my existence is based on a tickin’ time bomb, one click, the nine’s on//~/
one hit, my mind’s gone, think before you know me, that’s one cliff to climb on//~/
my jaw hit the strip realizing my nightmare is just claws to my ribs//~/
it's all lies an' tips, my life's in ya hands, but you tossed mine an' you split//~/
happiness was somethin’ i chose to boast for most but it was false i admit//~/
feel the artist, so i held the blade an' i began to draw on my wrist//~/
stand in awe as it rips noticin’ my failure to move on is the cause of the slits//~/
hit raw an' it splits all i hear is silence as i pause at the lips//~/
i stall as it drips, not too familiar wit the laws of this bit//~/
but now i fall an' i sit, life's over, actions show you i'm callin’ it quits//~/

Battle Wreckord
33-2

.:::~*!*~Line Of Tha Century~*!*~:::...
^-=!~I was checkin' my *reflection*, i'm just as *dope* as *coke on mirrorz*~!=-^