View Single Post
Old 05-26-06, 09:44 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

What You Need To Know

IP:

Aight ima be on 8 mile "dissing myself" trip here...purely coz Q thinks he knows the facts on me = pure garbage...

1. My girl didn't leave me...I left her because i found a text on her phone asking to be "more than jus friends" wit another guy and he knocked her back...but trust was broken so it was best for us that i call it a day (bad environment for my boy)

2. Ye my son don't live with me...but i keep in regular contact with him...and have him on weekends (this weekend being a bank holiday i spend more father son time together) something Q is prolly envious of because even though i don't live with my son...i'm probabloy a better dad then his ever was...AND...i'm friends now wit my ex...

3. As for my drinking...lol...again drinking to mask the pain...bro i've been sober for 2 weeks...i only go out to enjoy myself...i ain't sittin @ home wit a can in my hand crying myself to sleep like you would want to think...it's called a social life...get one...

4. My dad...rich...please...he runs a business but we ain't no fucking "Virgin" or "Microsoft" again assumptions Q...oh the Porsche...lol...ye EVERY PORSCHE owner is rich though...lol...again jealousy Q my old man is achieving shit whats yours doing?

5. As for the mental issues...lol thats jus me...where i grew up you had to be suspicious of everyone you saw...and ye i'm still like that why wouldn't i be?...seriously...

the actual discussion was "do you ever get the feeling that no matter where you go people look like they wanna fight ya? coz i get that quite a bit"

^ oh no section me hahahaha

stuff he forgot to mention

Girl threatened to take me to CSA...which i told Q about...and he listened < having a bad day that day BUT shit's sorted now...

erm...what else

i unno Q...fill in the gaps please

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote