View Single Post
Old 05-28-06, 09:11 PM   #25
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

IP:

lmao @ e-rep...

Damn, tito jr sounds kinda harsh, don't you think? Tito is actually a cool dude and just fucks with anybody tryna to put out music... same with me... i don't get all personal and attached to anyone outside of my family... even within your lil cliques there's still gotta be a line drawn somewhere , no matter how cool you are with ya peoples... at the end of the day ya gotta realize that you only know what people show you... we're on a website... how many of us actually hang out with the kats on-line?... i don't... but if i'm cool with someone then i'm cool with them... like pexx said... don't let these comments dissuade you from being cool with kats... personally, i'm cool with Q... we got no issues.. we do our music and that's what it is... i mean, even after all the shyt me and mad dog went thru i still holla at him on aim every now and then... shyt ain't all that serious.... don't worry about all the extra bs that goes on in this site... concentrate on the music, do ya thang, and you gon get it how you get it... feel me?

oh and lmao @ e-reps!!!!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote