View Single Post
Old 05-29-06, 10:14 PM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

to the members of the o.y.d. crew, please pardon my posting in this thread, but...

i wanna be able to peep your forum/additional work at will, but y'all block up the entrance.....which is understandable around here i guess, lol. i know you all need your privacy from the majority of the site, but i want to know, whats really good eh??? a few of y'all know me pretty well and those of you who dont know me know that im a trusted and respectful dude...there isnt any sneaky, chicken shit boo-lang in me........s.v.'s real. long story short, whats up with it??? talk amongst yourselves and let me know if i could get the password/blessing to slide through. i swear as a man and as a fellow lyricist, the only peeps that would even be 'possibly' viewing your home base at all with me once in a while would be a very select few of my most trusted die-hard crhymies, word. im not up to any slick shit at all gentlemen...so if you choose to let me/us visit, it'd be viewed as a mutual honor between our 2 powerhouse teams.

keep up the good work. thanks for your time.

the super...big bad crhyme sin

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.