View Single Post
Old 05-30-06, 05:59 PM   #57
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
tsk tsk tsk...wow @ u turning a dicussion about DRUGS into sexuality. There's a thread for that elsewhere. And, I'll be glad to school you more on that in there. Let's stick with the issue at hand...BUT.....
Abusing your body isn't a sin? LOL...in what bible...Bro, since you took it there, need I remind you of the scripture that says DRUNKARDS shall not make it in? And, that's just ALCOHOL! There are chemicals out there 100x worse than that.
So, bro...don't start none, won't be none. This isn't an issue about sexuality. THis is an issue about ecstasy. So, let's keep it there.
The fact remains that these drugs are mind altering. That means they alter the natural course of your bodily functions. That means that there's a real risk of danger to your body. Are you trying to tell me that that isn't true?
PS...Keep your mouth shut about Gay issues. Doesn't your uncle have a gay bar or club?

first off he doesnt have a gay bar he has a day when its mostly gay people
and second off it says alcohol it doent talk about smoking and drugs and god can see into the future so if he wanted to include drugs in there im pretty shure he would have and he didnt

thats like sayin let me make a list of illegal substances but im only going to mention one even though i know there are more to come and i know there names