View Single Post
Old 05-30-06, 06:05 PM   #60
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes
first off he doesnt have a gay bar he has a day when its mostly gay people
and second off it says alcohol it doent talk about smoking and drugs and god can see into the future so if he wanted to include drugs in there im pretty shure he would have and he didnt

thats like sayin let me make a list of illegal substances but im only going to mention one even though i know there are more to come and i know there names

Ok...1st off, stop insulting my intelligence bro. Pls...

I don't know what it is about RV and the people on it. But, why is it that every discussion has to revert back into "hahaha, but you're gay?"

You all wonder why I quote my education credentials so much? That's one reason, as if a gay person can't know the facts about something.

Never mind the fact that I have a four year degree in science.

Never mind the fact that I worked with an anti-drug program a few years ago.

Never mind the fact that I've seen how drugs can ruin someone's life.

Toss that out the window cuz, "HEHEHE DER GOES THE FAGGY"

^That really makes you seem ignorant and down right stupid.

Do drugs if you choose to. I'm just saying don't you all DARE sit in here and pretend that drugs don't have adverse effects, because they do.

That's why I said, "IN MY OPINION"...in my original post...which, is obvious you didn't read it.

P.S. God does address "drug abuse" in the bible...It's called Idolatry...Anything you "worship" more than God is idolatry, which is one of the ten commandments.

FYI...Sexual sin falls under that category as well.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote