View Single Post
Old 05-30-06, 06:22 PM   #10
SkaNdaLuz
Banned: Biting

From: Myrtle Beach, SC originally from South Jerzee/Philly, PA
IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
water = bad idea...drink water in moderation because when on X your body can't cope with too much water intake as the X effects something to do with the body coping with water

as a direct result of too much water you could infact drown your brain and cause a brain haemorage

few years back on the news major profile story at the time this girl took 1 X pill and drank heaps of water and THAT was what killed her...

so if you taking X be careful...

so i'm readin this thread and gettin pissed cuz basically no one knows what the hell they are talkin about. this quote is VERY true, but drinkin about 3 bottles of water during the duration is fine AND neccessary. This girl drank a total of 3 gallons. That will kill someone with or without an e pill. i did e for 2 years during my "raving phase". I do know what I'm talking about. It's true, it's an amazing feeling, but with it being your first time your back is going to kill you the next day because the e causes your seratonin to go in like overload mode and you basically lose it(also you may feel severly depressed the next day so yeah, smoke some weed and sleep it off). You will regain your seratonin if you don't abuse it. Rolling once in a while is fine, but you must let your body and brain recover. I made the mistake of doing it several times a week for two years(this was from 2000 to 2002). Because of that, I am clinically depressed for the rest of my life. I cannot regain seratonin on my own so I have to take Lexapro(a seratonin reuptake inhibitor/anti-depressant)for the rest of my life.I don't regret anything I did in the past because I wouldn't be who I am today. It's all about living life and learning from it. So anyway, do it, have fun, be safe, and remember there WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

-Krissy