View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 01:18 AM   #20
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
i was actually about to say the same thing basically...

about china n what not...

we'd basically be fucked if we went to war with china......we would both pretty much destroy eachother equally....

which a lot of the world would enjoy seeing...

Not necessarily. If some other country (including China) grew some balls and decided to invade America. . you think they would win? People here have guns in their houses and shit. I wouldn't enlist in the military to fight the Chinese if they invaded here. I'd pull out some guns that we got in the house, get a group of people, and take some motherfuckers out.

Everybody always assumes that we have to invade. And yeah, if we invaded China or if we fought the Chinese over somebody else's land. . we'd probably get our asses kicked. But I wait for that day that any country on this earth decides to drop soldiers off in the United States. We'd bring our military and have civilians fighting like motherfuckers. I mean, seriously, who here would surrender to the Chinese if the walked in to our country and started killing our civilians? You'd probably die anyway, so might as well pull out some guns and fucking unload.

So, in conclusion, you can't just say the Chinese can beat our ass. There are quite a few variables that can affect that situation.