View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 02:28 PM   #30
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Does everybody commit crime? Nope.

You need to put down your Eminem CDs for a bit and realize in the real world saying, "Oh, well fuck this. I been through too much shit to do this," will leave you jobless and collecting food stamps.

Nobody gives a shit what you've been through. If you get a job you're still expected to do the damn work. Your parents are right, man. They're just trying to help you because you're a fucking idiot who immitates Eminem too much.

lmfao wtf i BARILY EVEN LISTEN TO EM...u act like just cuz u seen me wit a shady shirt on im a big em fanatic....jesus christ...i never said i dont give a fuck about life....but there's things i dont give a fuck about ya'l;l act like i dont give a fuck bout nuthin..if that was the case i wouldnt even be breathing this very second i'd kill myself cuz i dont give a fuck...i just give a fuck what i want ta give a fuck about...lmao at imatating eminem...yea i bleached my hair blonde too but yea i guess u know who i am and shit since we talk and hang out so much
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote