Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
www.soundclick.com/jpoll

thats my battle soundclick.

no one asked for it before...

why are you guys wack...

okay...here we go, you're songs are assyea, your the only one, other than latin kittens gay ass who has ever said that, cuz u both are gay haters, and his freestyle could be done by any joe blow off the streetnope dont flatter yourself...maybe you should go watch a scribble jam dvd or something to realize how to free...you guys are ass.were not ass, but you look like one

its like these guys can't read because their just re-visiting the same shit.

ps two is spelt with a W, go back to school moron...yea, im reaaallyy trying to make sure i speel ever single word correctly while im talking to the child of michael jackson and mculy culkin or however u spell his name, dawg im not at school i culd cre les hwo i tipe sun

real recognize real, and i don't know who the fuck you are!then maybe you should wipe the cum outta ur eye, you might b able 2 see better

i've done hip hop shows at barsyea what a huuugggeeee deal since i was 18 (i'm 21), (opened for abstrakt rude, josh martinez and sleep, etc etc)who the fuck are they?i've been in real battles, so you aren't even a fly on my radar...kid you'd get laughed outta calgary's scene...

fuck is a calgary nigga?
maybe we're too intelligent and original though.

lmao @ intelligent and original, dawg if your 21, then why the fuck are you on here so much arguing with 17 year olds, shouldnt you be out getting a life or sumthin, and i dont wanna hear thati go to rv in my spare time shit, cuz at that agespare time should be spent partying chillin wit friends or some other shyt, not goin on a rap board ful of teenagers, get a life bro
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote