View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:07 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
you said yourself almost all of the audio heads on this site are shit, so why would them saying my shit is "okay" actually matter?

news flash, putting your music on the internet will get you nothing in real life, i come here when im bored and look at LL for any funny/interesting threads, you come here and take the audio shit way too seriously, RV isnt a rap site anymore its a hang out spot, i thought a vet like you would realize that by now, and i did laundry today my panties are fresh, keep going for the corny ass disses -_-

This is a RAP FORUM dummy. So, people are going to post their raps here. That has nothing to do with your LIFE, or lack thereof. I'm defying you to put your MIC where your MOUTH is foo...

Cuz, all that energy you waste runnin behind me cud be used for better purposes...

And, if RV is a hang out spot, people like YOU make it that way...runnin around makin dumb comments.

Corny? LOL...like you can talk? You called me a "gay woman" and don't realize why that isn't an INSULT.

dumb ass

Keep it rollin.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote