View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:21 PM   #107
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
www.soundclick.com/jpoll

i've done hip hop shows at bars since i was 18 (i'm 21), (opened for abstrakt rude, josh martinez and sleep, etc etc)i've been in real battles, so you aren't even a fly on my radar...kid you'd get laughed outta calgary's scene...

maybe we're too intelligent and original though.

dude, shut the fuck up, you've seen ONE of my battles and you're one of the ONLY ones here thats hating. you even SEEM like one of them wack ass types that fuckin prewrites your ass off and pretends its freestyle...yo goon ass talkin about scribble jam, i've seen those battles, and im not gonna say i'd own them but i can hang wit most of those cats. but enough talkin about me, this isnt important.... my question is why do you feel the need to talk shit on the internet when there's NO way you can prove ur better than me. a freestyle battle isnt about fuckin two syllable rhyme schemes or anything like that, its a combination of a lot of shit, and if you dont understand that, then there's NO way you'd even come close to me in a battle. this muhfucka is 21 years old...been in real battles huh? so have I, dipshit... and im sure they were more entertaining than your shit, but whatever... tryin to brag about opening up for all these no name artists. this is pointless even sayin this shit to you. stop comin wit all this hate in this thread. you're not gonna come to chicago to battle me so you might as well put this "im a better battler than you" garbage to rest unless you're gonna come and prove it.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote