View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:28 PM   #108
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
i'm at school, i'm in graduate school at the university of calgary, i've been on rb/rv since i was around 17 ahahahah almfao then you REALLY NEED TO GET A FUCKIN LIFE SON, i have spare time inbetween classes, i have two night classes this semester, i don't have anything to do except wait...and make fun of meager minded 'thugs'get that bullshit ass excuse outta here
good comebacks by the way, you just keep on showing your intelligence...

...did he just say i know you are but what am i? pretty much
oh and the mj joke....hilarious...cum in the eye...fantastic...

you are totally a high school drop out...haha another slave to the system.
high school drop out, lmfao son im in so man extra curricular activities in school, im there for 12 hours a day litteraly, thats every other day, on a regular day only prolly like 8 or nine hourse, dawg, im in the top to outta 400 sumthin students dawg, by timeii graduate ill be in the top 5, im far from a high school drop out shithead, and ive never heard of university of calgary, jus like a dumbass to go to a local college wow

you are the type bill cosby always talks about. You won't know what that means, but its sad. Oprah couldn't even help your ass.

and by the way, compared to us, your audio fucking sucks as, and im sure im not the only one on this site who thinks so
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote