View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:36 PM   #111
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
wow @ these niggas jpoll @ abtruse jus fuckin wow, these to shitheads have yet to give any reason AT ALL to why TeamOne is wack, lets see, he critisizes a freestyle line outta thousands of fukin lines rob has cmon now dog, you have NO proof that we r wack AT ALL, neither one of you have yet to post up your soundclicks why? because your doing SHIT with your rap career but typing on a keyboard, "oh yea im an ill texter i got that new cybertronic 5000 keyboard" lookin ass, textin n shyt fuck outta here, as for robs battle with you, ittl most likely happen this weekend unless he goes over brendans crib, in which case he would have to use a regular computer mic lmao, and i do freestyle, just not as good as rob, you like guys, that says alot about you

dumb fuckers

I only have tracks recorded on a computer mic that I haven't uploaded. If you noticed my thread yesterday I was granted unlimited studio time after I spit some shit for a guy the other day. I will have tracks up shortly that will blow your shit out of the water..

/I'm not black, don't call me a fuckin' nigga.