View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:40 PM   #112
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
you don't make sense, read my fucking posts.

i'd never prewrite shit, because i'm not the type

multies was only one thing i said, you had maybe two generic punches, flow was aweful, didn't grab my attention, generic style, radio friendly bs, you WEAR a fucking benz emblum around your neck, you are an all around joke

saying these artists are unknown shows what you know about real hip hop. no the fuck it doesent dumbass

i only hated because your 'bitches' tried to show me up.

lmao @ bitches, suck a dick hoe, tried to show you up how? by saying we werent trying to impres you, ooo how ucking sensitive, your a lil fucking girl

can't take a critic?

three people besides me said it sucked, sure two of them said it in a nicer way, but still said it. lmao, no now STFU bitch

i'd own you in a battle...even just me and you and your bitches in the room, they would take their dicks outta your carcus after it.i cant wait until yall do the yahoo freestyle cypher, matter fact, how about u record and post up a diss to him, me TeamOne whatever in the next 10 minutes, a 3 minute freestyle diss shouldnt take that long for recording, no need for editing as i could care less about the quality, and fuck a beat, do it accapella

you would get boo'ed off the stage at scribble or any other real battle venue.

lil ass bitch .
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote