View Single Post
Old 05-31-06, 08:47 PM   #116
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
you don't make sense, read my fucking posts.

i'd never prewrite shit, because i'm not the type

multies was only one thing i said, you had maybe two generic punches, flow was aweful, didn't grab my attention, generic style, radio friendly bs, you WEAR a fucking benz emblum around your neck, you are an all around joke

saying these artists are unknown shows what you know about real hip hop.

i only hated because your 'bitches' tried to show me up.

can't take a critic?

three people besides me said it sucked, sure two of them said it in a nicer way, but still said it.

i'd own you in a battle...even just me and you and your bitches in the room, they would take their dicks outta your carcus after it.

you would get boo'ed off the stage at scribble or any other real battle venue.

so when are you gonna battle me? mr im so dope... you just assuming i dont know shit about hip hop bc im not dressed like some faggot homeless poet or some shit. i dont like rappers like you, there's a difference between conscious rappers who take a new lyrical spin on things and rappers who just bitch at everything mainstream just because its mainstream. how can you even say that i have a generic style, when really i dont. you're just clueless man, i've figured it out. you're one of those bitter rappers that hate on the popular rap, because you spend so much time working on weak concepts and wordplays that are impressing nobody. i've heard your shit, and your flow is pretty lackluster. i dont understand why you're so angry at me bc im trying to do some fun shit. you've heard ONE battle of mine, and automatically assume im wack...hmmm, so i guess since i heard all three of your songs on soundclick, its alright for me to assume you can do no better? i wear a benz emblem bc its like some flava flav shit you ass. even if it WAS my idea of an iced out chain, how does that affect my rapping skills and style as a lyricist? you are making NO sense kid... and notice that im not even fucking beefing. not one time in here did i say that you're fucking aweful or somethin like that about you. u need to re-evaluate your own rap carreer, bc from the various things i've seen from you, you're not even worth my time to battle. on my good days, and i have people to vouch for me, who've seen it.... but anyways, on my good days, I AM scribble jam son. and you dont even have to believe it
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote