View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 01:35 PM   #6
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Yo, I aint picking out white people in general but some white peoples, well most white people in my school are koo, we all get along n shit, however most of em just see the fact that im black..Like whose Jae yeah the black dude..I duno some white gurl told me that thats what most white people see like they dont look down initially at black people but its like second nature, that cos im black automatically im under you. They dont treat me bad its always like they accept the fact that im below n shit...thats what alota dudes been tellin me black and white, Im jus wonderin if any of yall white peoples on here could be honest n jus say yo shit like is it jus parta ya brain to feel a sense of superiority over black peoples or whatever it is..holla atcha boi 1

ya im white, and i'd kill vince cater in a dunk contest... no i dont look down at black people, maybe u just have a weird twitch or mole u haven't noticed and cats just don't wanna tell you and u think they come off strange to you.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote