Thread: ECKO vs Mad DOG
View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 04:41 PM   #24
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Voted For: Mad Dog

okay I listened to both tracks 3 times an I'd jus wanna say this was a subpar battle at best neither one of yall was remotely impressive to me but anyways heres the breakdown.

Ecko...your shit sounded like a industry diss, a bunch of braggadicious nonsense with like 4 or 5 references to mad dog...ya had few lil mentions bout his kid...which u wrapped up in a braggidious plot...this is a battle..who gives a fuck how thug u are? I dont wanna here sum eminem I'll murder you knockoff shit...give me punchlines, metaphors, wordplay, PERSONALS...you had none....ya flow was koo..but you had sum loud addlibs that made it hard to catch what u said at times, which also made ya track annoying, delivery was borderline blan...your hook was a continuation of ya verse jus more braggadicious nonsense I listened to this an honestly was like "WTF?"..the outro was wack, I mean u aint even hit him wit a nice jab while talking this wasn't good at all.

Mad dog..after reading my post to ecko you'd think that I'd speak of you in a glowing light but no thats not the case here either....your vocals was clearer I give u that...you had a sum personals an sum punchlines---->they were WACK! but they were there nonetheless...ya shit was dumb short too, what'd u spit jus a 16? ya flow was decent fell off in a few spots, delivery was koo...that sampled hook of ecko was asscheeks shoulda left that out....outro was wack as hell talking about how people like you an not him...bleh...beat choice was good give you that...if ecko had came semi decent he coulda easily shit all over you but you win pretty much for spitting a actual battle verse, tho it may be blantly wack, at least you came with something ya dig.

I expected alot more from both yall on the real. def step it up next time.....an don't get me wrong this aint hate AT ALL jus my honest opinion....1

My vote goes to: Mad Dog
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N