View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 09:25 PM   #32
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP:

Your thread is titled " *Why WhiteBoi's Shouldnt Come 2 the Hood* " and it depicts what you thought were white boys getting there ass whooped. You are basically saying to me that I shouldn't come to your hood or I will get my ass whooped.....for the sole reason of being white. If this isn't a racist comment, then I'll show you where you made more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*
Asians...whites...both suck at scrappin

Blah

This may not be a racist comment, but you just summed up my whole race as not being able to fight. I personally know about fifty to sixty white people who would whoop the shit out of you for a fact....and I never even met you. I'm not saying that all whites are stronger or better fighters than blacks, I am saying that no one is above an ass whoopin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*
No im jus sayin...Not ALOT of white dudes

can woop a Brotha Ass...all im sayin

Not racist here...my step dad is white...and my brother is Mixed

im jus sayin...A ni99a is more likely 2 woop dat azz..

How many white boxing champs u know?

and rocky marciano dont count...

I bolded your comment on this one. How do you know a (and I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing me type it) would woop dat azz? You don't know me from shit. I have beaten black people up and gotten my ass whooped by some......there is no way to determine the best race at fighting. And it would definitely be waaaaaay to hard for you to just admit you might have slipped up and say you're sorry......