View Single Post
Old 06-02-06, 10:22 PM   #72
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-fivefromNY
YOU KNOW WHAT LIL NICKY IMMA TAKE THAT COMMENT LIKE A MAN AND RESPECT IT CUZ THATS YOUR OPINION....BUT ME BEIN ME, MY RESPONSE TO THAT IS SET IT UP! I BET I WOOP ON HIM WIT A UNANIMOUS DECISION...THATS A PROMISE!

TELL HIM WHAT U GETTIN HIM INTO AND LETS SEE WHATS REALLY GOOD AIGHT BROTHA...THANX FOR YOUR COOPERATION!

I never even liked you, you fucking herb. I've heard your audio. It is nice, but not as nice as some of the shit I've seen Country put out when he is trying and that is all I am saying. Also, you need to stop typing with CAPITALS all the time because it is annoying as hell and makes you look even gayer than you already are.

And don't even come at me with your "PICK UP THE MIC" or "YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A MIC" gayness because I don't give a fuck. I text for fun and that is it you fucking nugget. So go get your microphone, drop a shitty track and then act all hard like your internet gangsta mojo means anything.

You fucking hippie. Peace.