View Single Post
Old 06-03-06, 09:44 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

A movie that EVERYBODY should see

IP:

"Animal", starring Ving Rhames (Pulp Fiction, MI:III), Terrence Howard (Crash), and a heaping serving of other celebreties on the all-star cast.

It's the first movie I've seen in a long time that had me that immersed and that soaked into the characters, cuz they're REAL! I don't feel like I'm watching an actor playing a part. The characters are straight up exactly like REAL people so the plot blossoms like no movie I've ever seen, and coming from me, that's sayin a lot. I used to be a big Film head and I've never seen a movie that felt like this. and the symbolism??? awwww maann...

I don't wanna blow the plot because I'd like you to see it exactly how I saw it - with zero prior info. I reccomend this to anyone who's....wow..honestly, anyone who's reading this, and everyone you know around you. If you're black you should definitely see this. If you're white, if you're into movies, if you're into scociety, if you're into reality, if you're into life ...this is the movie for you.

It's out on DVD man, if you see it on the shelf...rent it, cop the bootleg, DL it, what ever you gotta do man, this movie is eye opening and...REAL.

like....REAL real. Gritty. Truthful. pssff...Animal son.

Animal.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote