View Single Post
Old 06-04-06, 02:42 AM   #21
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

IP:

Past Tense - Verse kinda flew by me, but it was nice and the chorus was really good for me..reminds me of a slight imagery type thing i dont know why...i can qoute this chorus because it's something i would go by bumpin anyday..so ups on that...after going by and listenin again i like PT's verse, if you pay attention you catch some lines that are nice and his flow is on point...also delivery is tight and just the overall feel is crazy...

Apexx - What can i say that hasn't been said, the way i have my ish set up your vocals aren't to loud so you sound straight, in a few lines you manage to say alot and i like that.... Overally there's nothing really bad about it...i love the power in ya voice in this... you two set each other off on this with different type styles and different flows...crazy..

Fav. Lines

"I Can See But I Can't go Nowhere, Or I Fall Down 20 Stories, A Death So Bloody And Gory.....etc" - PT , The Last few bars of your verse i really liked and set off the chorus well..

"Look up A Hundred Million Opinions Up On The Internet, Every body's Vision Is Different so there is no best (Wow) " - Apexx , I really like that line for some reason..

Love This track...at least a 9/10...

RTF - on Broken...