Thread: Belief.
View Single Post
Old 06-06-06, 04:22 PM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

The reason all other religions see Jesus as a great prophet and only Christianity sees him for cleansing sins is because Christianity is the religion that it was for, duh. That's like Christianity teaching that Muhammed was right about what he said.....not gunna happen. He's recognized, that doesn't mean he's going to be seen as a martyr by a religion he's not based around.

Now I don't sit here and think Jesus' whole life is exactly what is told in the Bible, that's just foolish, that doesn't mean I don't believe in what he did or what he stood for. And look at yourself Nos, by thinking any opinion other than your own is completely out of place because you've grown up all your life with your set of beliefs is just like what you're saying religion does, am I wrong? You're not willing to accept any other idea unless it supplements your set of ideas which is bullshit. Now you can ramble on all day about how the average person isn't open, but we're talking about ME now, and I am. And after all the shit I've read about any other religion, and against my own, I'm still Christian and have my set of beliefs on it. That's because true faith isn't related in any way to logic, which YOU use to base your life off of, so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!