Thread: Belief.
View Single Post
Old 06-06-06, 10:29 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Buddhism to me is the only religion that doesn't show a STRONG resemblance to Santa Clause. It's basically based on life and philosophy, and from what I've seen it's actually true. You never know though, Christianity could in fact be true, but if you can use not knowing to disprove it you could also use it to prove it right.

Yeah.. Well, to be honest with you.. I have read a lot into prophets and religious belief's and with the knowledge I now know.. I just find it really hard to believe their little stories..

There are fundemental errors in a lot of belief's they hold, especially about the man Yeshua Bin Yosef..

And couple that along with all the lies and bullshit that surrounds the church and its rise to power... Lmao.. To take it seriously is like holding up a sign saying "FUCK TRUTH! WE HAVE FAITH!"...

Sure they may be right..
But in saying that, your also saying every other religion is wrong...

And thats another point where things just get all fuzzy and based on personal preferance...

Its all just too far fetched... I know how the world works to a fairly reasonable extent, and I have the experience to say... A lot of the things christianity bases on 'faith' is just nonsense....

But ofcourse.. like I said.. I'm always open to change if new information presents itself.. Thats what sets me aside from religious goons who devote their life to believing one school of thought.