View Single Post
Old 06-07-06, 02:15 AM   #12
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^^I appreciate the elaborate feed...but, I really don't take much of what you say about my disses with a grain of salt...

^^^if that was the case post would have stopped there

#1...If my style of dissing is so ineffective, then why would 16 bars provoke Apexx to drop a 4+ minute diss track?

Preemptive Strike did that...

^^^I'm not apexx, so I have no idea why he did, unless your him don't assume you know either.

#2...My style of writin disses is different from yours...Ill Gramm even said that...my style is wy harder than yours triple...So, all this "it doesn't hit" is bull shit...

^^^whats wit u always using Ill Gram as a reference?lol...ok the rest of the relevant hip hop world would agree that "personal" punchlines, punchlines, wordplay, an metas makes a good diss...this was established way before you, I, or Ill Gram every touched a mic...so your telling me Ill gram's word has authority over the rest of hip hop?WOW

#3...Before you and anyone else come in here on my nuts like "Q, STFU, you can't accept criticism"...Yea I can...Im jus bein assertive about it cuz I know WTF I'm doin...

I can piss people off wit my lyrics and THAT = SUCCESS in writing it.

^^^I am not telling you to STFU..this is your song, an your rap style...your free to do whatever u want with it...I jus gave my honest completely unbiased opinion, which is what feedback is for...you'll be fighting a neverending battle if every opinion u disagree with u react to like this.

Nuff said.

But hey do what you do........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote