View Single Post
Old 06-08-06, 02:51 AM   #14
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Talking

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
First of all, your name is immature and in alternating capitals. After seeing that, and your pictures I am assuming you are in your early teens, maximum 14 years old... 15 maybe, but that would be pushing it. My guess is you are around 12 or 13 years old.

You claim you bought that chain for 2-3gs.

1. How can somebody as young as you afford to buy such a commodity, a useless trinket, for 2-3 thousand dollars? Dont say you live in the hood, and you are a hustla. Because somebody who is poor and struggling to survive, does NOT buy a chain. It would get jacked and sold that night. Hustlers would rather spend their profit buying more drugs to deal, buying a better weapon to jack people with, buying food so they can live, paying the rent, etc. So that is out of the question.

And there is no 12 year old that makes two thousand dollars mowing the lawn, I can assure you.

2. People in the 11-15 age bracket are more prone to lie about themselves on the internet.

But yeah, mainly what im wondering is how did you get the money.

Im speachless....but I would like to say....that the mu fucking truith wit some cheese on it......