View Single Post
Old 06-08-06, 03:39 AM   #13
The Creator
I beat bitches up

IP:

why do u say I got dick riders?....u know wat...thats strike two dawg...if u had more confidence on ur verse...u would let it do the talking rather then ur mouth...if my verse was so wak...then it wouldnt get votes....if ur verse was so tight as u think it is....then it would actually rhyme...its not like if u just now decided to not drop anything good.....thats one of the worst verses I ever droped and its still enough to put u down...I mopped the floor wit u on the diss the person above u cypher....I didn't have to waste good punches or lyrics on u so I didn't....just be glad I didn't actually put time into my verse and actually write something against u to put u down....now go cry in the courner like the hatefull lil kid u are...u lil cali looking mu fucka.....

P.S. for real though...its not a ko yet...u can still get more votes...if u dont think its legit vote then do ur lil DQ thing that all bitches do....it'll just prolong the ko and I know u really wanna get this thrashing over wit right....