View Single Post
Old 06-09-06, 01:47 AM   #1
SerB
....S.....

I think I figured what chicks want. (highschool chicks that is)

IP:

Okay, after doing some close research. I've come to realize what a highschool chick wants. And I'm talking about a hot chick, not those cows.

Okay, i was talking to this hot bitch, and she was just telling me what herself and her friends chit chat about. she gave me a few tips and etc.

feel free to add shit if you think you know what they want.

- kk, Chicks love bad boys, no doubt about it, but they like them in a werid way. obviously the more popular kids are bad boys, so that makes the guy have a name out there respectable. Respect from the fellas = bitches. hands down.
no chick wants to date a guy that she will get fuckin clowned for.

-But don't get to carried away if your a bad boy. if you show a girl your tuff shit, like for example you chillin wit her and ur buddies and you see a kid u have beef with, if you jump that kid and beat his ass then you wont get any ass from ur chick. chicks have a soft heart, they like the sound of bad boys, but never like to see it. they hate it alot as they look at you tottaly different, more of a rapist/murder then a bad boy.

-Be cocky and show balls, dont be afriad to bash ur girl. like tell her to get the fuk outta here if she pissin u off. don't be a soft cunt.

-Pick the right friends around you. if you think yourself of good looking and all that, and the chick thinks ur good looking and shit. then hang out with someone decent looking. if your friends look like they got curb stomped, then a lower chance the girl coming for you, cuz girls hook up with guys in a pack, a girl usally brings another girl with them to hook up with a guy. nahmean?

[Post some more tips in getting a hot bitch]