View Single Post
Old 06-09-06, 03:50 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

LBL vs. FLBL

IP:

Yeh...

Lyricist Battle League vs. Front Lines Battle League

This is not a thread to make comments on who's is better. It is simply a poll so that we can get one scrapped.

And remember, you vote for the league that should STAY on RV.

LBL - Better level of competition. Not as many no-shows. 3 active moderators. An amazing amount of effort put into this league, including weekly cypher, a weekly magazine and a monthly special event.

FLBL - Not so much of a decent level of competition. Has more no shows. One mod who isn't as active as he should be running a league. Not much effort put into it... some battles are put up late, others are left up longer than a league should have battles up.

^That is basically a brief summary of what each is like. Myself, I was originally signed into LBL... then I left and after looking from an outsiders point of view at both leagues I signed back into LBL. You can call me biased but the LBL is a more successful league and has a better chance of staying active in the long run. It has the likes of Hensley, Butler, Mimesis, SPul,hotshh!, JTR, myself, Chrit, shake-zula and many more dope heads battling in it.

Please vote.