Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
Where is you guy's track?

I'm just askin.

why do they need to respond?

jus by looking @ your OWN self gloryfied hype is enough to see that OYD are not "the future" alone...

but i might as well drop feed

1st beat choice was nice, could spit some nice flow to this

Cho...your flow on this was actually quite good normally you rush ish but it maintained quite well...although as a diss it was like hmm...to ok coz you were basically hyping yourself up through the majority of the track...some nice punches but they weren't really aimed @ Team One if ima be real with you...like the punches where ya like "my flows" < the minute you mention yourself you are self gloryfying yourself...but thats not to say there were no disses coz some were present

M.I 1st i heard of you...flow was aight NO disses from what i could hear and you actually sound like Cho in a way

hook

^ this disapointed me because if you matched it to the beat then this woulda been a hot hook but you can tell where it starts to go ahead of the beat kinda lets it down in a way

as a boasting track but as a diss track...be more direct...it's like you beating round the bush or something...burn them...forest fire style if you're THAT serious about it...

anyways

keep dropping

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote