View Single Post
Old 06-09-06, 10:26 AM   #7
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

^ you know i didn't even read your post enygma...purely coz i said

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY God Damn Self
if anyone wants to disagree with me...i'll bet they'll have an OYD sig of some sort...and if thats the case....then shhhh coz your opinion is biast

^ thus proving my point

now ima wait for a TeamOne member to prove it further...

for the record i'm on no bandwagon i told it how i saw it...but some OYD members are makin the whole crew out to be idiots...and they know who they are...

Edit: i know actually read the post...i note you used the words "word of mouth" for TeamOnes moves Enygma

but your OYD facts are jus "word of mouth" too?...coz really all ya droppin are net tracks...

at the end of the day...you say we're not involved but you're making this entire site involved because OYD are dropping disses for EVERYONE to see...TeamOne members, OYD members & innocent bystanders like myself...

if you don't want people involed PM TeamOne...stop trying to publically humiliate these guys if you don't want the PUBLIC involved...ya get me...

call me a dick rider...call me an idiot i know what i'm talkin about...i'm on no-1's side completely coz Enygma you, Cho & TonySelf i got respect for but kids like Tito & Q are makin you ALL look out to be idiots...so if i'm sayin fuck OYD...really i should say fuck Q & tito...fuck i might as well say fuck ECKO seeing as he has OYD's backing...

i haven't said fuck TeamOne because they haven't given me a reason to...they're not running their mouth constantly like OYD...where are the mixtapes?...where can i see the moves you've made?...the new recruits?...what instant messaging random heads and getting them to jump in ya spot so you can rep another area wit jus one head?...ok if thats a move then word...

but at the same time...i'm not on TeamOnes side or OYD's i'm the middle man...the one you're BOTH trying to reach out to...i'm jus saying settle it down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote