View Single Post
Old 06-09-06, 11:02 PM   #38
rellik
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraxas
For a chick....
especially in Miami your pretty fucking stupid.
So are you blonde or something?

-Eat a dick and die.

I'm around niggaz 24/7 ranging from high school heads to niggaz married with kids. When i'm playing ball in the gym that's all they're talking about..."This little bitch is so stupid", "that little bitch is so easy". That's why I don't associate myself with the typical high school female. Who the fuck are you? Either you got a set of fallopian tubes and menstruate, cuz if you don't...you don't know what the fuck is going on. Of course that's generalizing and i'm sure you can find a few girls that have good (genuine) intentions but it's safe to say that I can validate my opinion. That's all (young females) are in for. The Name and the Fame.

I knew this one bitch in high school that wouldn't DARE be caught with an ass ugly nigga, but until the day she found out this dude name Cedd was gonna play football at UM she was quick to hop on his dick. Mind you, this nigga looks like Bruce Bruce getting hit by a tar truck. And it's a shame that niggaz know this is going on, but again...their in it for the name...just so they can say..."YEA nigga, i'm hittin' that, this and some of that over there"...Shit's just pathetic.

That's just the mentality of most females in today's time. They're financial welfare comes before the physical and waaaaaaaaaaay before the emotional. It's particularly bad with females in high school.

fuck outta here with that shit Braxas...cuz from the pictures i've seen and if its true...you went to a 2a school which in most cases means that it's private or religious. You prolly one of the handful of niggaz there AND you playing football..That's why all them white bitches and chungas all on ya dick.