View Single Post
Old 06-10-06, 04:54 AM   #13
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Unhappy

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Lmao @ that faggot vote. You don't even know proper text battling.

That vote is getting removed.

wow at how people take this shit to the heart....thats a faggot vote? u got ripped cuz ur shit was wak man....its all my opinion only...just cuz I didn't like ur stuff...there is absolutly no reason to get my shit removed...ur just one of those guys that think that ur record is the shit if its like 100 to 1 even if u have to cheat or some shit man....I voted like how I thaught....I dont got no beef wit u so its not like I really want to cheat u man...instead of erasing my vote cuz its only one vote out of a possible 8 votes....why dont u just ask me to explain better...doesn't that sound like more of a better idea then saying, " hay...u dont know shit...cuz I think my shit was tight so it must be"? truth be told...ur verse might be alright to every one else and wak to me...thats how shit goes...deal wit it...people vote against me and people vote for me just like any one else...and they also say the oposite shit from each other...I dont just DQ they shit cuz I dont like they vote and I thoaght I should've won man...grow up...u make this site look rediculouse wit that shit man....